Myths of Money
- Do you have to pay off all your debt before retirement?
- Can you make a financial difference in your retirement after age 50?
- Do stocks make you rich and bonds keep you rich?
- If you’re short on cash, should you take a loan on your 401(k)?
Take a minute to think of a few "truths" you hold about money. When growing up, what were your parent’s beliefs about money? You probably don't even realize the impact that your beliefs are having on your financial life. The Myths of Money Workbook will question your beliefs.
- Where did you learn of these myths?
- What do you believe these myths to mean?
- Do these "truths" still hold true today?
Get the Myths of Money Workbook
Fill out the form below.
Get Your Desirement Deck of Cards
Deal yourself in to the life you desire! It's time to discover your myths about your money, your desirement dreams, and your priorities now.